Norwegian Gem Cruise Review

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by katinahubbard

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside

My cousin invited me on her cruise. I actually did not care for it. Some of the crew were rude, the food was bland, the sellers were pushy, for instence the art gallery, you are over priced. Your drink packages was ridiculous, the only thing I enjoyed was the Stardust entertainment. The spa was nice, I enjoyed the massage.

I do not plan on another cruise. Its not for me. Each embankment was breathtaking, but we were not there long enough to enjoy it. The excursions were too expensive.i did not like the cruise I will not be going again.

The cabin was ok, but for what I paid I expected a little more of a first time experience, I was not wowed, the ship was beautiful inside and out, but it's not what I expected it to be. I was disappointed. With the reviews I read, and the star ratings I saw, I was disappointed

katinahubbard's Full Rating Summary

Inside
Cabin ID 4587

Clean, and small

San Juan

Got there late in the afternoon, walked around a little, and went to Senor frogs for drinks, it was too late and dark to do any excursion

Antigua

Took us outside of the town, it was beautiful, but he drive too fast and talked to fast and I missed a lot of stuff

katinahubbard