3. Sapphire Princess
This is the best Princess Cruise ship I have been on. The staff were kind, gracious and efficent, the ship was in very good condition and a pleasure to sail on. The ports of call were interesting and the shore excursions were very good. The disembarkation at each port was efficiently handled and with very little stress on our part (the passengers). The staff were efficient and courteous at all times even in the face of some passengers “behaving badly”. I would like to see less marketing from the Art Auction, Efffy and the like onboard but this seems to be the norm and for some strange reason we cannot get rid of them. If we must have them I would like to see them “less in your face” but that is my only peeve in relation to this cruise. The entertainment was a bit ordinary and the further from England you got the worse the entertainment became but this was of the least importance and as I did enjoy it I did not bother to go. Would I travel on another Princess Cruise definately YES.

Cannot fault the Sapphire Princess and her staff

Monro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A231
Neat tidy and clean. What more can you ask for?
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins