3. Norwegian Escape
This was my 1st time on a cruise ship and I am now hooked NCL was the best... Had such a great time everyone that worked on the ship made you feel welcomed and the activities and entertainment was amazing. They really cratered to all your needs. I went on this cruise for my daughters sweet 16 and she had the time of her life! They even sang happy birthday to her in one of their restaurants the “Manhattan Room “which had an amazing live band and the food out of this world ... I loved my ocean view room which was on deck 13 it was spacious and my housekeeper was the nicest and sweetest man ever. Also there private island in the Bahamas was gorgeous and it was a non stop party everyday that we were on the cruise. When I say NCL really made you feel at home I definitely will be cruising with them again!

Amazing