3. Crown Princess
Because I went on Princess Two years ago and it was great. The Crown Princess should have been buried at sea. Mildew in the ceiling on 15 and tile missing showing pipes. Balcony table should have been thrown away and replaced with new one. Drawers in cabin stucked everyday. My cabin steward was polite but not any good st all. My waiter , asst. waiter and head waiter were excellent. The food was good. The staff on 15 were great also. Someone found my water bottle on the ship and either threw it away or kept it. Coffee on 15 and formal dining was horrible. Embarkation was long and unorganized. It took a very long time. Guess service was great. This survey is time consuming and unnecessary. I feel that nothing will be done about my conserns. If the Crown Princess had been my first time using Princess it would have been my last time. The disembarkment was great.

Disappointed

jandbsmith’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA R306
Small and in need of repair
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins