3. Royal Princess
I have cruised several times in the past with several cruise lines but this one is the best so far, I have cruised with Princess Cruises to Mexico before, this time to Eastern Caribbean (from Port Everglades, Princess Cays, San Juan Puerto Rico, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk/Caicos then back to Everglades) I enjoyed this cruise more than I just had to the Mediterranean last month with other cruise line. From embarkation to the end until disembarkation it was perfect, no problems encountered, staff members were awesome, their professionalism is impeccable, from stateroom keeper to dining room staff. I enjoyed dancing with STATIC BAND perform, they are very good, variety of music is delightful. I danced every night to lose the calories I've gained from the dining room. Food was great, from buffet to formal dining. I am for sure going to book another cruise in the very near future.

Best Cruise Experience So Far!!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by villaluz3

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
villaluz3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA D417
Awesome view from our balcony room.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins