3. Norwegian Breakaway
Worst cruise ever! Terrible food, poor customer service, very few activities for kids! The food in the Buffett and main dining room was not up to par of others cruises I have been on. Almost 200 people waited over 45 minutes for a tender to Belize City. The guest services agent kept telling us 10 more minutes. There were a ton of kids on the ship and not enough activities for them. The climbing structure with a slide was broken. I felt trapped on this boat. I heard the food was better in the specialty restaurants but I didn’t feel like I should have to pay extra to eat! Even with that, you couldn’t get reservations until 9:00 pm because the ship over-sold the specialty restaurant packages. There were limited TV channels when you were in the cabin and they did not broadcast any college football games on Saturday. Our cabin steward Jomy was amazing though! Overall, it was just not a family friendly ship and I will not sail Norwegian EVER AGAIN!

Would give it a zero if that was an option!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Rene Randall