3. Norwegian Spirit
Cruise from Roma to Barcelona, Nov 11 to 22 2018. Cabin 10568. Two person. Good cruise from beginning to end. 1 days at sea. The food was very good with plenty of choice. Service also excellent the staff were wonderful could not do enough for us. Always greeted us with a smile and "have a good day". Plenty to do on board ship something for everyone. Tours offered good variety and were very enjoyable with exellent guides. The only complaint I have is that I bought the cruise in July 2018. Then there was an offer that when you bought you could choose between several offers such as open bar, free WIFI ect. I wrote to Mrs. Kassie Hoover who sent me the email that I had already bought the trip for two people, that I qualified for the offers. I never received an answer I only bought the WIFI package for the trip since the open bar was very expensive.

Honeymoon cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by ilarrazarai

Cruise from Roma to Barcelona,

Nov 11 to 22 2018. Cabin 10568. Two person.

Tours offered good variety and were very enjoyable with exellent guides.

ilarrazarai’s Full Rating Summary