3. Emerald Princess
My wife chose this cruise because of the 28 day length and the island destinations south of Hawaii. We have been on 4 previous Princess cruises but this added more to see compared to a previous Hawaiian cruise. The ship is very nice and as it turned out some of the machines in the casino were very generous. I actually came out ahead. Thanks Princess for your generosity. The buffet was adequate but the dinner plates always seemed a lot hotter than the food was. We haven't done formal dining for a few cruises now. Why go on a vacation and dress up? I can't think of anything about this cruise that wasn't nice although after a number of days the constant humidity gets to you if you're not used to it. As far as I am concerned if people have a lot of complaints about this cruise it is probably because they are the type that look for something to complain about. Like mentioning a .4 mile walk to have coffee? C'mon!

Relaxing

George Myron’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB B222
Although ship cabins are not large it was quite adequate for our needs.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins