3. MSC Lirica
I would have given this cruise a good rather than very good but feel that the two reviews so far have been extremely negative . Food: I actually found the food good and pretty varied in the main dining room. I do think that msc have cut back on staff making service sometimes rather slow. The waiting staff that we had were friendly. I enjoyed the buffet breakfasts although getting a seat was sometimes a problem. Entertainment : The evening entertainment was pretty varied NOT the crew fooling around; it comprised a few classical concert, also popular music and dancing and even a comedian.I would agree thoughm that there are certain members of the entertainment staff who do tend to fool around with each other and are very irritating! If you like dancing though there are LOTS of dancing lessons. Children : we travelled with children who loved the whole experience and went to the kids club. Ports and Shore excursions : Good in Europe, Olympia was very interesting and Crete and Athens speak for themselves. Petra was amazing although our excursion was unfortunate in experiencing a flash flood so our experience was cut short. I partially agree with the comments which seem to refer to Oman. I think in at least the first two destinations there MSC should have put on a shuttle bus that actually went into the town centre rather than releasing us to the mercies of taxi drivers! My main beef? WIFI PRICING!!!!! €150 for their "super package" for two and a half weeks and even that is limited to 10GB to be shared by 4 devices. Cruises seem to be the last bastion of rip off wifi.

Good rather than very good

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by Hardygirl48

Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Lirica price drops

Bella Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 8125
No problems with the cabin- an inside cabin is what it is! Very nice cabin steward
Paganini Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins