Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review
1,827 Reviews

Not what it is hyped up to be

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by duellapaul

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: Asia

Let me start by saying the majority of the staff were great. I found some of the male help in the dining room did not give way to any females, even when they, the female, had the right of way. I found the decor of the ship drab and the floor plan very confusing. The organization of the ship/ships crew I found to be disorganized. Why, for the love of sanity, would a crew member to told to paint the cafe during breakfast and lunch? The fumes were horrible and very unappetizing. Why not do it at night when there would be less people there? The offering of entertainment/activities I found to be very limiting. Why are there always more offerings for activities that are trying to sell you something? More for their pocketbook, I know. The offerings for this cruise was very limited, compared to other cruise lines, in my experience. The food was the most distressing. My DH and I do not tolerate spices and almost every dish we had was unedible because of having too much spice. Even foods not expected to have spice, was spicy. My mouth was on fire the majority of the trip. The mineral bath was fantastic! And it was free! Other cruise lines charge for the use. The activity of Improvisation was the most fun we have had on a cruise line in a long, long time. It was just not long enough. Speaking of service, my DH has a problem with his arms and requires ice packs at night. The crew was most helpful in providing that in the middle of the night. They were great.

Would I go again? Probably not on a Celebrity again.

duellapaul's Full Rating Summary

Cabin oceanview 2200

I do not like the idea of having pull down beds, making elderly climb a ladder to get into said bed.

duellapaul