3. Carnival Glory
Love ANY Carnival Cruise. I have been on the Glory many times and never had any issues. Always choose an interior cabin since I am only in there to sleep. Too much going on to hang out in the cabin. Staff are very friendly and they love to tell you about where they are from. Embarkation/debarkation were a breeze. Only did two excursions since I have been to the islands multiple times. Did the lift to Paradise Point in St Thomas. Great place for the views and great food and drinks. Free wi-fi and spent the afternoon relaxing there as the rain poured down. Went on the Monkey Jungle excursion in DR. That was an awesome experience and will plan on doing it again the next time I am there. A long drive to get there but will worth it and the tour guide kept us entertained the whole time.

Glory