3. Norwegian Epic
I was excited to take this cruise. I wanted to love it - people tell me how nice cruises are. I didn't have the same experience. from when we first arrived we had issues. my husband is Danish but has a us permanent resident card. the lady didn't know how to check him in and had to ask 2 people before we were able to proceed. Then once on the ship, the cards they issued my parents didn't have the meal and beverage packages on them so they were getting charged for all the drinks and food. It took 4 trips total to sort it out, two to get them to fix the card and two more to reverse the charges they said they'd do after the second meeting. Then they needed us to come up to fix whatever they did wrong for my husbands check in so we had to go back to guest services and wait in line again. Also, and the absolute worst thing is that my daughter was scratched on the stomach by two stray dogs when the excursion bus driver stopped inexplicably at a roadside souvenir shop. she was bleeding and the bus driver didn't have a first aid kit so we had to clean it with water and a towel. Then when we got back to the ship, they were claiming there was not rabies on the island, but were getting a verification from them and they'd let us know if she needed a rabies shot or not. we NEVER heard back. guest services followed up the next day - they asked how she was and if we needed anything. I told them I needed a follow up from the doctor, they said ok - again I never heard back. lastly I went to settle my bill for my massage and I found that they charged us $15 a day per person to be on the ship - after paying over 3k for a tiny cabin. so, basically I spent the majority of my vacation in line at guest services or in the medical center. Don't book Norwegian - they are the worst. for what we spent we could've gotten a villa with a driver and a chef in some ritzy neighborhood on the beach in south America with fewer crowds and more room.

Worst vacation of my life

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by clmsnkat

clmsnkat’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 11019
cabin was clean but tiny, our cabin attendant was great
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins