3. Costa Fortuna
My children is looking forward and excited play slide pool in cruise. When go in cruise. We are very disappointed with slide pool close for maintenance. I felt let people lie me to join this cruise. I join this cruise 5days 4 night. Everyday looked a pool cannot play. Omg, cannot play,... What??? Purposely bring my children's to enjoy slide pool in cruise. But this 4 days close for maintenance. I pay is not worth money and my expectation. My children keeping asking me "why not allowed to play" im not idea to answe her. I will advice Better to ask more information before join. I'm also complain to. Customer services.. They just help to record. They also waiting maintenence team to response. Secondly Waiters is helpful and good services to everyone guest. They will help to answer every question to customer. For the food services is delicious especially western food.. Italia food. One thing is important the workers is honestly

Facilities of pool

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by Yiangkho

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia

I join this cruise 5days 4 night. Everyday looked a pool cannot play.

My children keeping asking me "why not allowed to play"

im not idea to answe her.

I will advice Better to ask more information before join.

I'm also complain to. Customer services.. They just help to record.

They also waiting maintenence team to response.

Secondly Waiters is helpful and good services to everyone guest.

They will help to answer every question to customer.

For the food services is delicious especially western food.. Italia food.

One thing is important the workers is honestly
Yiangkho’s Full Rating Summary