• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sewist2000
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Balcony

We chose it because the price was reasonable and wanted to see the rest of the So Caribbean. We loved the excursions be the ship left a lot to be desired. They had v ery little entertainment during the day and what they had at night was no very good. We loved the Royal and Regal but this ship is one we will not sail on again. We were bored and that does not usually happen on a cruise. The crew was great as was the food. A lot of our time was sent in the casino which was our form of entertainment. The chairs in Crooners were filthy and very uncomfortable. The mattress was too soft and gave us back aches. The worst was the size of the shower in our balcony room. It was horrible. My husband is 6ft 3 and could not manage. I had trouble. Could not bend over and was my feet. Had to do it when I got out. We will not go on this ship again.

Balcony

Cabin BF

Bathroom and shower are too small. Mattress too soft.

Port Reviews

Antigua

Wonderful tour of the whole island for less than it would have cost if we booked it through Princess.

Barbados

Loved it. My husband's family tree is traced there when the moved from London in the 1600s.

Port of Spain (Trinidad)

We only went to the shops just off the ship. We were told that my husband who uses a walker couldn't go on the form of transportation there and besides it was unsafe.

3 Helpful Votes