3. Norwegian Bliss
First cruise on Norwegian, went with 2 other couples. Very large ship with many, many people. Reservations go very quickly but we knew that and reserved ahead of time and right after we boarded. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Bars are beyond numerous. Food was excellent except for a few exceptions. Mini Suite is a suite on a cruise ship but bathroom was large with 6 separate shower jets and a double sink, NICE! Just a couple of negatives. Specialty restaurant La Cucina is nothing special, many of food items are available in main dining room, service was very slow here and subpar, disappointing. Fee for Go Carts $99.00 is not worth it at all, explanation given to me was not correct, you got no special privileges and track kept breaking down due to children using the go carts and not knowing how to operate the vehicles, wait time is sometimes in excess of 1 hour. DO NOT BUYTHE GO CART PASS! One of the Broadway Plays, “Jersey Boys” stated no one under 16 yet there were kids 7, 8 and 9 watching the play and playing games on their cellphones, embarrassing and distracting. Elevators tend to get crowded. Make sure you get a reservation for the specialty restaurant “Cagney’s“. Amazing and well worth it. Service was phenomenal here and food was superb, also the Japanese restaurant was well worth it. No reason to sit down for breakfast as the buffet has everything and I mean everything. Just one other complaint I heard was bottled water is not a part of ultimate drink package and it is expensive. Aside from just a few minor details my wife and I really enjoyed our first cruise with NCL.

Thanksgiving Cruise 2018

Eagleargy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 11234
A mini suite on a cruise ship. Size is adequate. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom is really nice especially the shower.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins