3. Carnival Miracle
My family and I wanted to try a cruise for a second time and we picked the best of the best! Great service! Amazing cabin space! Great entertainment! Food was good too. We did a 8 day Western Caribbean package. Here are some things the encounter: - Rooms, they were very comfortable and with tons of space, we stayed on 4139. 2 Adults and 1 kid and it was just what we needed. - Room Service. Aldo was our housekeeper and he did a superb job! No complaints! Always ready to help and prompt to answer any question. - Food. The restaurant was good, but there were some good and bad days. We went for brunch one morning and they took 45 minutes to bring our food. At night I will rate it at a 7 out of 10. - Entertainment. We had an awesome time listening to all types of music at the atrium and bars. Casino has a good size, but from my perspective payback percentage is too low. I didn't see a lot of big winners on the slots, tables were better.

First Time on this Ship

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Tamalito

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Great service! Amazing cabin space! Great entertainment! Food was good too.

We did a 8 day Western Caribbean package. Here are some things the encounter:

Tamalito’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4139
Cabin had no issues. It a very limited view (10-20%). It was clean and everything was working as needed.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins