• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Honeysnooks
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

We chose this cruise for the itinerary and price. First time ever chose the transfer and hotel package - will not do that again. Hotel was fine but transfer was awful. It took several calls and we almost ended up calling a cab because they were so late. Only good part of that was that we had no lines at embarkation! We have sailed on this ship before its renovation and liked the old version better. Remodel has it very chopped up so they can accommodate all of the specialty restaurants. It was rough the first day and half due to weather but staff handled having everyone inside all day very well and had many activities. I was disappointed to find so many of them were infomercials however. I do not buy art, wine or beauty items onboard. Prices for Bingo and Lets make a deal seemed high, but had a wonderful time anyway. I am a trivia fan and wished that the times were better for those (had general tirvia at 9AM and 5PM) .

The guitar player in the Gatsby lounge was terrific, other venues were okay.

Food was good but repetitive. Excellent chips in Cagneys and burgers in O Sheehans was excellent.. One of our party has a severe shellfish allergy and I am diabetic, Mr. Q took excellent care of us.

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MA

Clean and compact. Would like a few more drawers instead of all shelves, but we brought along hooks to hang bags, hats and coats, as well as extra hangers Desk space was very limited but balcony was nice. Really enjoyed reading, having coffee etc out there. Our suite had a tub but the stopper did not work properly If I ever have this type of suite again will bring along inexpensive rubber one!

1 Helpful Vote