3. Costa Deliziosa
I’ve only cruises with Carnival and Royal Carribbean and this was my first Mediterranean cruise. I’m used to cruise ships having a huge variety of food available 24/7 all inclusive and tons of entertainment. The food on this ship is an absolute joke. Nothing but the same old pastries every single day for breakfast unless you want to sit in the dining room with extremely slow service. Terrible entertainment. Only a few channels in English in your cabin. The news and stock market. Hardly anyone speaks English, so you can’t make friends. We paid for an ocean view room, but there was a lifeboat in front of our window. There’s a fee to have your room cleaned everyday, per person in the room, even if your room has not been cleaned. They charge an arm and a leg for everything on Costa. The transportation to excursions are very poorly organized. Just don’t bother.

Don’t waste your money

britad88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Inside Premium
Cabin IP 4351
A lifeboat blocked our whole window
Petunia Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins