3. Celebrity Equinox
Love celebrity. Very loyal customer.our grown children and their daughter had a great time. Celebrities staff are almost always tremendously helpful . We are 70 and 80, but I sing in a rock band and my husband works out daily, rides his bike 20 miles and races sailboats,so we are not typical for 70 and 80 years old. The ship Is going to be refurbished in a few months and it is time. There was one big problem on the ship and one only, our room, the sky suite number 7356, had tremendous engine noise and vibration. There was nothing to be done about it. My husband could probably sleep through a bomb dropping but I had very poor sleep on the cruise. That’s The reason for the three rating. this was our 3rd time in a sky suite on the corner, and the first time with a problem. They gave us a nominal credit of 600$ for the inconvenience. My personal uneducated theory is that we motored faster than was good for theship , since on the short runs the noise was much less. Otherwise, the cruise was great. My daughter and family are vegetarians and they loved the food. My husband would like to eat in luminaire forever. We were treated like royalty. My granddaughter was over the moon. I wanted to cruise on the edge, but I feel the sky suites are overpriced . In fact, our suite was expensive, which I was ok with until I found out they were offering them to people at a reduced price after we booked through a bidding process. I also find that the captains club is pretty useless. We are now elite. So yes I’m pretty picky but then again I’ll probably be back. But not in the corner! Gym is heaven! Entertainment great.

Family vacation on a favorite ship

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Janetsilverlegend

My granddaughter was over the moon.

Gym is heaven! Entertainment great.
Janetsilverlegend’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 7356
See above. Horrible engine rumbling and vibration . Otherwise cabin is PERFECT
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snorkeling
    Pearl island. Snorkeling great. Management sketchy. Very windy there, and on the way back the boat stopped, with 61 aboard, to let some one off to get a souvenir. We waited for the , all 62 of us.
    View All 217 Snorkeling Reviews