3. Carnival Miracle
Just got back today. I am a gold member. I've cruised Disney, Royal, and Carnival. Been crusing 15 years. We did have a good time because we make the best of what ever life throws. Kids had a blast. Paid $4000+ before stepping on ship. We live close to port. Carnival lost my business. The sauna , steam room, spa hot tub, kiddy pool, gym touch screens were broken the entire 8 day trip. Three pools and on port days only 1 open???? The forward 5th floor hall (both sides) toward kids club is was dripping the entire trip. They actually rigged a large water bottle(pic). Thank God I wasnt on that floor. Smelled of mildew. Bought 3 excursions. 2 through carnival one through Bolden. Passion Island had tons of seaweed. And we could not swim. The drinks were watered down. Food was good. The lady who met us at port did not tell us we could get a refund. She told us there was some seaweed and had us sign back of ticket. BUYERr BEWARE. When we got back I asked the excursions department why carnival didn't cancel. They asked me if the port lady told me there was seaweed. I told them yes..and she had me sign. They said , Well because u signed we can't refund you. ..and you could've changed beaches. They didn't seem to care that I was never told I could change beaches or that i ever had a choice and he was very cocky. Very rude. And BTW I never asked for a refund. I just asked why it wasnt canceled. The sting day turtle excursion was pretty awesome..except half of the time was spent traveling. Now the food. O m g when i tell you over tje years the food quality, and service has declined..it has. Any cruiser who has cruised for at least 8 years knows it. Thry have moved from classy dinning to low cost Cisco. Frozen pancakes frozen hash browns, fake chocolate. Cakes over filled with pectin. Food is not good anymore. The menu was boring and processed. Worst food I've ever experienced on a cruise. I guess they have to since people waste a enormous amount of food. People overeat to the point of illness..its really crazy. Thanksgiving dinner looked like vomit. Please teach the chef how to prepare a American Thanksgiving for a THANKSGIVING cruise. That was not even close. We left. I lived off fresh fruit and salads mostly. Kids club staff is amazing. My girls begged to go ti all the activities. Didn't use night owls. The entertainment was nice. Lots of 80's/90's activities. Highlights: Dr Sueus breakfast 80's trivia, build a bear, bingo, sunrises, Kids club workers,lip sync contest. , pizza workers

Never again Carnival. Needs at lot of work and a new chef

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Party_of_4

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

The entertainment was nice. Lots of 80's/90's activities.

Highlights: Dr Sueus breakfast

Party_of_4’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 6225
Stewart kept it clean. Plenty of room. Vanity light was broke. Its an okd ship. Needs updating.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins