3. MSC Seaview
I'll keep this concise as I don't generally write reviews . The ship is lovely although a bit to much of the same design theme throughout the whole ship .... Sparkly grey and chrome !! The new design and use of outside space is brilliant and class leading . I hope all other cruise lines take note .. A few of the staff are rude and arrogant . Most were lovely of course . The buffet food is nothing short of cheap, nasty, boring, unimaginative, tasteless and repetitive ... worst cruise food I've ever had ever . The speciality restaurants , whilst quite expensive , were all excellent and we ate at them every night . The entertainment was enjoyable if not as elaborate as some other similar lines . My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the kids club and wanted to go back every day . Staff were amazing. I've booked again mainly because it's the only sailing from the port I want on the dates I want .... Going yacht club next time and hope it will enhance my experience and I can give some extra stars !!!!

Disgraceful food

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by andman33

I'll keep this concise as I don't generally write reviews .

A few of the staff are rude and arrogant . Most were lovely of course .

andman33’s Full Rating Summary