• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Getaway Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Great cruise but not enough time on ports.

Review for Norwegian Getaway to the Eastern Caribbean
moreen21
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Large Balcony Stateroom

Great service. Great restaurants . However not enough time giving to explore the ports. We were given limited time to spend at the Bahamas. We spent and large amount of money to go to the Atlantis resort. We were given only 4 1/2 hours time to spend.People do not waste your time or money on the half day aqua adventure at the waterpark. Another thing I didn’t like on ship was that there was no laundry machines available. You basically had to pay $19.99 to get one bag of laundry done. I found this very difficult because we stayed seven days on the ship.Otherwise the people are very friendly the service was excellent the pool area and slides were nice and clean. I just wish they would give us more time to explore the ports. My children enjoy the swimming pool and the waterslides. I wish they had more art activities for adults. All in all great cruise. There is a possibility I may go again.

Large Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B6

Nice cabin wish it was a little bigger in size. Liked

the balcony. The room steward didn’t make effort to clean the balcony. It was residual vomit on the balcony.

previous reviewnext review