3. Carnival Glory
So my hubby and I got married a week and a half ago and decided to celebrate while on the cruise. BIG MISTAKE! This is not our first cruise so we were excited to be embarking but not prepared for the day to day disappointment. We were sad to miss the formal dining due to getting our laundry back late. We requested for it to be pressed but when we finally received it it was crumpled in a bag all wrinkled. But of course they charged us for it. When we called to ask if they could iron it they told my husband, and I quote, "iron it yourself!" Since we missed the formal dining we decided to go see what they had in the buffet and literally everything was closed except the places that charged for food. We tried not to let that encounter sour our mood so we changed in to bathing suits and went up to the serenity deck where it's 21 and older, or so we thought. There were kids running all around the deck, laying in the hammocks, sitting in the hot tubs... it was ridiculous. We asked a crew member if they could tell the kids to go downstairs and the crew member just shrugged, laughed and walked away. We asked another crew member if they could get us a waiter so we could order drinks and they told us to go get it ourselves, they were busy. I understand it being Thanksgiving holiday week and children being on the ship but this was crazy. Kids running at full speed into people with canes. You couldn't walk anywhere without a child running into you or hitting you. You couldn't be in the casino without a child running around pressing everyone's buttons on the machines while you were literally playing. It was chaotic. All the while the employees just turned away and didn't do anything. We had various charges added to our account that we had to keep a watchful eye on every day. It all added up to over $300 of excursions that were for 3 people when it was only 2 of us in our cabin room. Why do they even bother to schedule anything if they are never on time???? Ugh I lost count of how many things we had to rearrange due to their lack of keeping time. There were only a handful of employees that were actually nice to people . Jess, Coco, JJ, and Milan were the ONLY ONES that were respectful. The rest of the crew needs retraining!

Worst honeymoon ever

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by DISAPPOINTED2018

DISAPPOINTED2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS 7299
Horrible. We had dirty ice buckets and dirt tongs and no matter how many times we asked them to change them out they never did
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins