3. Carnival Glory
I have been on several cruises with carnival in the past, and was expecting the same level of quality as my previous cruises. Boy was I in for a shock. For starters the ship was overrun with kids they were in the adult only section, stealing candy from the shop on the 5th floor, and running full speed into guests. I had dinner at the steakhouse and the quality of the meat was not worth the 38 per person that I had paid. On several occasions I was charged for excursions that I did not order. Every single time listed for activities on their hub started late. The only event that started early was the bag pickup that caused several guests on my floor to be unable to have their bags picked up for the disembarkation. I ordered room service which ended up taking over an hour to receive and causing me and my wife to miss the lip sync battle. My room was extremely hot for the duration of the cruise. The internet package is so slow as to be not functional.

Horrible

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Redflamingo13b

On several occasions I was charged for excursions that I did not order.

My room was extremely hot for the duration of the cruise.

The internet package is so slow as to be not functional.
Redflamingo13b’s Full Rating Summary