3. MSC Divina
MSC is a wonderful cruise line. I was on a casino comped cruise and at first very excited to have a room assigned to me on the 13th floor. Only one floor down from the buffet. Although the ship is very beautiful and our interior room was nice, it was noisy from the overhead buffet and a storage closet next door that had carts banging together during the night. On the 4th night we heard water running outside our door,coming through the light fixture in the ceiling. We placed a garbage can under the running water and emptied the bucket as it filled. I called Guest Services to report and to get maintenance to come stop the leak. I was laughed at the first time and advised the young lady that this was serious and needed immediate attention, 20 min. later , I called again and spoke to the same lady, after hanging up and waiting another 15 minutes I went to Guest Services to speak to the manager. We received a bottle of champagane and strawberries when I requested another room. 2nights later the same thing happened only this time it was inside the room and over the bed. Head of housekeeping came and was very nice. Still I would say room 13137 has not the best cruise memories for me. We did love the ports and met many wonderful people on this cruise. The buffet food was very good and MDR was just of on the food but our tablemates were awesome. Casino hosts and cocktail parties were very well done and nice. Casino slots were not paying well this cruise. There were some of the newer games on board though and casino was crowded most of the time. Shows were nice but I missed the Michael Jackson show. Dancers ,singers and set were beautiful. MSC had lots of deals for this cruise and the prices and packages were a great value. I will say that after 10 days of so many different languages being spoken and heard that I was glad to get home to my amiliar southern roots. I like MSC and I'm grateful for the comped room. I hope to cruise them again.

10 nights on the Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Jan Gammons

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Interior Stateroom

I like MSC and I'm grateful for the comped room. I hope to cruise them again.
Jan Gammons’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 13137
Stay away from this cabin. Very noisy location and issues of overhead leaking pipes while on our criuse.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins