3. Celebrity Constellation
We chose those cruise because it was going to places that we wanted to visit and also ports we have never been to be. Right from start it was horrific. We arrived at Rome port to find the ship not there. We were told there would be at least a delay of 6 hours due to bad weather. During that wait, which the cruise company were aware of all we were offered was a small bottle of water and a small packet oftuc biscuits but because they run out of them we had to share. There were not enough seats so we had to stand part of the time. Then we got to our state room to find the air conditioning not working which took them 5 attempts before it was put right. We had to wait in the room to explain the problem each time. Eventually they put a new system in which would have been done on the first visit. Then on 5th day toilet didn’t work so they had to put a new system in there. We asked to be put into a different cabin but we were told the cruise was fully booked. Also our cabin was never cleaned when we first got into it. Our hand towels were a disgrace. I have better dish clothes. The food in the restaurant always came cold and selection very poor. The whole of the ship looked as if it needed refurbishing. I have never been on a cruise where they didn’t have the currency of the places we were visiting. They didn’t even have euros. When we were at sea there was nothing to entertain us except if you were interested in the casino or going to an auction to bid for a painting. There were so many issues I could go on and on about it. It was even more of a disappointment as we were on the cruise to celebrate my husbands special birthday.

Worse cruise we have been on

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Maskey

Maskey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A1 7023
Was never cleaned out properly. Had to get our Stewart to put some disinfectant in toilet as it smelled when we first got on.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins