• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sunseeker810
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

We had a lot of fun on this cruise. We went to many beautiful beaches with some great people that we meet on the ship.

The ship is really clean. The staff work quickly to clear the tables to accommodate other guests in the dining rooms. The menu choices are great! There seemed to be something for everyone.

We really liked having the Distinctive Voyage Package. We ended up with 5 specialty restaurants, because we are Platinum too. Also, I loved having the phone benefit. I have an elderly Mother at home, and it was great for her to hear my voice. I wish that they would add something like that for a Platinum benefit. Just 30 minutes would be perfect!

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

The cabin was a good size. The bed was comfortable. It was a very quiet location as well.

Port Reviews

St. Thomas

We went to Coki Beach. We love it there!

St. Maarten

We walked to the beach from the ship. It was about a 20 minute walk.

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

We went to Cockleshell Beach. We got to lounge chairs and an umbrella for $10. Beer was only $2!!! Great day.

Antigua

We went to Ffreyes Beach. Beautiful and peaceful. So worth the 30 minute cab ride.

Tortola

We went to Cane Bay. Great beach. Lots of places to get a drink and something to eat.

Boston

I live it the Boston, so it was very convenient. Unfortunately, it is a small port and rather chaotic. There is no Platinum holding area, so you just get on the ship with everyone else.

San Juan

We got off the ship quickly. We had a 10:45 flight with lots of time to spare!

Find a Norwegian Dawn Cruise from $469