3. Norwegian Dawn
We had a lot of fun on this cruise. We went to many beautiful beaches with some great people that we meet on the ship. The ship is really clean. The staff work quickly to clear the tables to accommodate other guests in the dining rooms. The menu choices are great! There seemed to be something for everyone. We really liked having the Distinctive Voyage Package. We ended up with 5 specialty restaurants, because we are Platinum too. Also, I loved having the phone benefit. I have an elderly Mother at home, and it was great for her to hear my voice. I wish that they would add something like that for a Platinum benefit. Just 30 minutes would be perfect! We had an early flight home on this trip. It was the first time that we used the early Latitudes disembarkation. It was amazing. We got off the ship so fast that we even had time to kill at the airport! We can't wait to go on our next cruise. The entire staff on the ship were so friendly. We also enjoy NOT having to dress up. Vacations are to relax!

Distinctive Voyage Package

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Sunseeker810

Sunseeker810’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10172
The cabin was a good size. The bed was comfortable. It was a very quiet location as well.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins