• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Sagitta Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Don't take them! The worst company to deal with. There are others out there

Review for Sagitta to the Southern Caribbean
huge worldwide traveller
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin:

I booked two back to back cruises to different areas, it wasn't until I was on the second trip that I was told the itinerary had changed and we were going back to do the same itinerary in which I had just finished, no one from the company had warned me otherwise I would have chosen something different or cancelled one of them. When I contacted the head office they apologised and offered me a free 6 day cruise to which I asked for the cost equiverlent instead as I wasn't going to be in the Caribbean again plus the wasted 6 days repeating everything again.

They didn't want to do that and their response was a letter reminding me about their Small Print that says they have the right to substitute any scheduled sailings and itineraries without notice, a great cop out and an extremely bad way to treat customers.

After talking to some of the other guests about it I found out I wasn't the only one unhappy with their customer service treatment from head office and they wouldn't be travelling with them again.

5 Helpful Votes