I booked two back to back cruises to different areas, it wasn't until I was on the second trip that I was told the itinerary had changed and we were going back to do the same itinerary in which I had just finished, no one from the company had warned me otherwise I would have chosen something different or cancelled one of them. When I contacted the head office they apologised and offered me a free 6 day cruise to which I asked for the cost equiverlent instead as I wasn't going to be in the Caribbean again plus the wasted 6 days repeating everything again. They didn't want to do that and their response was a letter reminding me about their Small Print that says they have the right to substitute any scheduled sailings and itineraries without notice, a great cop out and an extremely bad way to treat customers. After talking to some of the other guests about it I found out I wasn't the only one unhappy with their customer service treatment from head office and they wouldn't be travelling with them again. I have travelled exstensively for many year to over 90 countries and work in tourism as a Guide and also spent 10 selling trips just like this and never had I had or heard of such bad service. Air con didn't work for a while in some of the rooms so 2 of us had to sleep in the hallway. average food , horrible coffee and undrinkable wine. There are lots of other companies out there to choose from. The ship staff were fantastic

Don't take them! The worst company to deal with. There are others out there

Sagitta Cruise Review by huge worldwide traveller

average food , horrible coffee and undrinkable wine.

There are lots of other companies out there to choose from.

The ship staff were fantastic
huge worldwide traveller’s Full Rating Summary