• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

snickers18
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

Travelling alone for the first time I found the staff very helpful,friendly and accomodating.

The choice of meals in the Main Dining Room was very limited and was very salty overall including the Terrace Grill.Overall I enjoyed it. The Ship was on it's last voyage before dry dock where it was getting a complete overall,so a lot of the other things will not apply.

I loved the itinerary of this cruise because it was one of the few that included Bermuda, but because of the time of year we encountered some bad weather and could not get into one Port but nonetheless I still enjoyed the Cruise. The entertainment at night was varied,but wasn't of the caliber of some of the other cruise lines. The Dining Room staff were accomodating in trying to seat me with another couple most of the time. I met a lot of many wonderful people on the cruise which is why I love travelling on a smaller ship.

Deluxe Ocean View

Cabin was OK and the bathroom was very small, as I mentioned previously the ship was going into dry dock so there will be changes to the cabins and some of these factors may not apply.

1 Helpful Vote