3. Norwegian Epic
We booked both the spring cruise from Port Canaveral to Barcelona earlier this spring and then did the opposite Barcelona to Port Canaveral 11/4. This review is the later Barcelona to Port Canaveral. First I will say both very good. Many venues for entertainment. Food good, service good. Room well looked after. Could have done another 2 weeks. I love the thermal suite on this ship. Very relaxing. The gym is big and I never had a problem using the machines. They have several pay classes for the gym or I can buy a package deal and attend as many as u want. The pool water was so warm. I don’t know if that’s typical or because we were crossing The Atlantic. Embarkation and disembarkation can be challenging. Try to avoid peak times for embarkation Also need patience for elevators. People that can use the stairs should give Consideration to those who can’t.

Barcelona to Port Canaveral