We chose this cruise because it's round trip out of San Diego and was a very good price. We did this same cruise 2 years ago on The Westerdam. The main differences are: veranda cabins smaller, less sea day activities, no library, no samples for the food demonstrations and less staff in Lido. Also on The Westerdam for dinner you had appetizer, soup or salad, main course and dessert. Now appetizer and soup/salad are the same. The staff is wonderful and accomidating. The spa is overpriced and I was told on the first day The Thermal Suite is a package, no individual days. Later, they were offering it for$40.00 per day. Also the door in the women's spa would not close. I told the girls at the front desk twice, but it has not been fixed. The Dive Restaurant by the pool has great food. I used the hot tub and pool several times, and it was always clean.

Holland is definitely not what it use to be

Eurodam Cruise Review by Gailcav

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Gailcav’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VF 4013
Our cabin was smaller than the one we had on the Westerdam. We are also above the main stage, but its not bad. We also knew this when we booked our room.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins