3. MSC Lirica
Routing of the ship seemed attractive : Departing Venice, Greece, Suez canal, Aqaba, Oman to Dubai. Travelled on Deck 12 (Rossini ) in a spacious cabin with balcony and private sundeck on deck 12. So far the good news. Trouble started when I tried to find out details on my Aurea drink package, nobody was able to give me correct details on this package, even the bar manager changed his point of view on the matter nearly every day. The breakfast buffet was a disaster and every day it was a struggle to find a vacant seat, apparently Msc managed to add many extra cabins without extra facilities. Quality of the food was poor and most items from the hot buffet were cold. Our “My choice dining” was not exactly what was promissed and every evening we had to stand in line to have a vacant table. Communication with reception was very difficult and nearly all my questions remained unanswered. The mostly indonesian staff of the Aurea spa were not friendly , sometimes even rude. Thinking of cruising on Msc Lirica, please think twice

Worst cruise ever

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by Callyou

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Suite

Quality of the food was poor and most items from the hot buffet were cold.

Thinking of cruising on Msc Lirica, please think twice