3. Celebrity Reflection
We have sailed over 16 times on royal Caribbean, and twice on celebrity, and have always heard that celebrity was better than royal Caribbean. My wife and I are 50 and 56 and are quite easy to keep happy, my favorite saying is THE WORST DAY ON A SHIP STILL BEATS BEST DAY AT WORK. The ship is in awesome shape, you cannot find a fault with anything on the ship or the condition of it. Our dining room attendants were over the top,Orville, Odis and Alexandra were exceptional (as was all other staff on board without exception) and made up for any and all other short comings on board. The food was good in the dining room and tasted better just cuz I didn't have to cook it myself. The food at the buffet was excellent and certainly overrides any buffets offered on dry land. On port days, disembarkation and loading were fast and without fault. And OHHH , the iced cloths at the end of as hot day- priceless. Even passengers from the carnival ship docked next to us enjoyed the cloths. But!!! 1)The food in the dining room was "less than" in quality to what it used to be, but equal to royal Caribbean. Many guests stated that the quality of food had depreciated over last couple years 2) the entertainment was less than stellar, an excellent ventriloquist with same show for two nights, a comedian that was equally as good but even threw jabs at ships TV service. The entertainment was so minimal that we went to theatre to re-watch mission impossible since other option was go to our room 3)TV stations, all totaled there were 24 channels, the first 10 were all celebrity channels, and after the 2nd or 3rd day we lost all other channels that had any updates(news) outside of ship life. We are elite members so we asked if we could get a deal on WiFi to be up to date with any news and they told us the WiFi packages were what they were and the prices were as stated. 4)the singers that were in Centrum areas had 2,or 3 band members, the bands were very good, but singers were enough to make you wish you were deaf 5) the variety store on second day was sold out of bug repellant, kind of essential for rain forest excursion offered by ship that we purchased. And selection of munchies available in store was sparse at best. This being said, I'll be booking back on RCI. BUT, even with these negative aspects, I'M STILL GLAD I WENT ON A CRUISE INSTEAD OF STAYING HOME

Celebrity Reflection missed the mark

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by olshayner

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah

But!!!

This being said, I'll be booking back on RCI.

olshayner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1A 6235
The cabin was very spacious, had plenty of areas and closets for clothing storage, the bathroom was vey spacious and nice large shower stall, you didn't have to step outside if you dropped the soap. Kedek, our room attendant was over the top, and never left us disappointed. We had a balcony room on the bulge of the ship, it was totally awesome and was unobstructed to see both fore and aft. And even though we were close to the elevators, it was totally quiet from guest traffic. The cabin and its amenities are a solid 10 out of 10.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cartagena's Cathedral
    An excellent insight to the history of cartagenas history .10/10
    View All 16 Cartagena's Cathedral Reviews
  • Palacio de la Inquisicion
    Don't miss out on this, very enlightening 10/10
    View All 14 Palacio de la Inquisicion Reviews
  • Gatun Locks
    Took us to locks and by new bridge. Showed us old army bases that US had once used. Very interesting to see what was, and what its been reduced to now. The depth of poverty in this town was heart breaking, knowing what the country brings in from canal revenue.
    View All 37 Gatun Locks Reviews
  • Jeep Tour
    Did the jeep tour that took us to a snorkeling destination. Excellent snorkeling, great tour guides and stopped at local tequila tasting venue, yummy yummy, 10/10
    View All 133 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • Turtle Farm
    Due to technical issues the swimming with the turtles was off limits, but still was 10/10 experience, worth a repeat
    View All 302 Turtle Farm Reviews