• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

olshayner
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 1A

We have sailed over 16 times on royal Caribbean, and twice on celebrity, and have always heard that celebrity was better than royal Caribbean. My wife and I are 50 and 56 and are quite easy to keep happy, my favorite saying is THE WORST DAY ON A SHIP STILL BEATS BEST DAY AT WORK. The ship is in awesome shape, you cannot find a fault with anything on the ship or the condition of it. Our dining room attendants were over the top,Orville, Odis and Alexandra were exceptional (as was all other staff on board without exception) and made up for any and all other short comings on board. The food was good in the dining room and tasted better just cuz I didn't have to cook it myself. The food at the buffet was excellent and certainly overrides any buffets offered on dry land.

On port days, disembarkation and loading were fast and without fault. And OHHH , the iced cloths at the end of as hot day- priceless. Even passengers from the carnival ship docked next to us enjoyed the cloths.

But!!!

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 1A

Cabin 1A

The cabin was very spacious, had plenty of areas and closets for clothing storage, the bathroom was vey spacious and nice large shower stall, you didn't have to step outside if you dropped the soap. Kedek, our room attendant was over the top, and never left us disappointed. We had a balcony room on the bulge of the ship, it was totally awesome and was unobstructed to see both fore and aft. And even though we were close to the elevators, it was totally quiet from guest traffic. The cabin and its amenities are a solid 10 out of 10.

Port Reviews

Costa Maya

I'm a freak of nature--I don't like chocolate. But do they know how to make chocolate here that will leave you salivating like a dog. I bought 10 bars, it's that yummy 10/10

3 Helpful Votes