3. MSC Divina
Price. Very cheap. Less than $1400.00 for 2 people. 10 days including drinks. You get what you pay for. Cabin was fine no complaints. Food wasn’t the greatest. Cheap food. Hamburgers were good, pizza was ok. We ate a lot of both. Dinner menu was not very good. Left a lot to be desired. Fish meals not very good. Chicken meals ok. Ny strip steak was tough and grisly. Could not eat it. A lot of casserole dishes and bread. They fill you up with bread. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a 3 on all meals. Like I said you get what you pay for. Entertainment on a scale of 1 to 10 I give them a 2 or 3. Same group of people every night. I have seen high school students do better. 1 night the show was a 8 on scale of 1 to 10. Overall entertainment was lousy. PS If you want a cheap trip ok. If you want a good trip try another cruise line.

Food

sets333’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12116
Cabin was fine. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was an 8 or 9. Cabin boy was very good.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins