3. Norwegian Epic
I have taken 3 cruises on NCL before; 2 on Dawn and one on Getaway. The entertainment on these ships make the cruises a great vacation and entertainment value. On this one - the Epic - there were capacity crowds for a number of shows - the Epic Beatles, for example. Those lads channeled the "lads from Liverpool" faithfuly and the crowd loved`em ! The violinist, Greta, from Iceland, was also talented and versatile and worth attending more than one of her concerts. Brenda Kay - hypnotist, was very entertaining. The comedians were first rate and funny ! The sea days on this cruise were filled with quality entertainment and activities. I "pinballed" from one scheduled event to the next with breaks for meals. The "game shows" like the "Not so Newly Wed Game" and the battle of the sexes were hilarious ! One of the most memorable things that I took part in was helping assemble a 5000 piece puzzle that the Cruise Director supplied. A group of "puzzlers" worked on this in their spare time and the group expanded as time went on. This took the entire cruise - it was completed on the last full night. I made several new friends as a result of the puzzle - we exchanged email addresses and I plan to remain in contact. Who knows, we may schedule another repositioning cruise to do another puzzle and catch some first rate entertainment. Thanks NCL and a special thanks to Andre - the Cruise Director !

Transatlantic adventure with lots of entertainment

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by 70 Mach 1

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Inside

Thanks NCL and a special thanks to Andre - the Cruise Director !
70 Mach 1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 9171
Good value for the price for me - a solo traveler. Well located - midship - on 9th deck. It was a short walk to elevator to dining and convenient to many of the activities and much of the entertainment.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins