3. Emerald Princess
The Hawaii islands were as green and pretty as ever, but I didn't see any rainbows due to the overcast clouds. A tour took us to the lava fields on the big island where we walked on a lava field which was laid down back in June. When were told it was a recent flow it was a surprise! I was on a bus trip to Hilo Hattie's which filled my needs for buying trinkets. After stops on Hawaii, Kauai, and Maui we had 4 sea days to reach Pango Pango. another day to reach Apia, Samoa. We finally got to French Polynesia which was on my bucket list. The people on islands were so happy to greet us. The island of Moorea was everything I had wanted to experience. A tour on the glass bottom boat was outstanding - don't miss it. This 28 day cruise was a real chance to experience a variety of all the dining venues. The shows were very good and the lectures were presented by experts on the islands we visited.The 8 sea days gave me a chance to relax. I met new friends on my morning coffee in the Elite Lounge, where a wide choice of beverages is available along with fresh out of the oven pastries.My disembarking at San Pedro was the easiest ever. My best cruise so far.

Emerald islands