Pride of America Cruise Review
2,394 Reviews

Outstanding!

Pride of America Cruise Review by sandyMississauga(Canada)

• Sail Date: Nov 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Flew from Toronto to San Fransico and then on to Honolulu. Spent three days touring the island prior to our cruise.

Best way to visit the Hawaiian islands but be prepared for full and busy days.

Suites are more compact that other cruise ships I've been on but not much time was spent in the cabin. It was well maintained as was the entire ship and the staff was diligent in every aspect.

Did not book into the specialty dining because the food and selection in the restaurants and buffet was excellent and the service outstanding.

Drinks were not included but with the room credits, our charges were very reasonable. Brought our own wine on board for dinner and even with the corkage charge was much cheaper than ordering from the wine list and we enjoyed our favourite brands. As long as you pay the corkage fee you can bring as many bottles as you wish.

Entertainment was outstanding and something for everyone to enjoy. DJ played a variety of songs as well as requests in the club.

Every staff member I encountered was friendly and very attentive.

I had read some lukewarm reviews prior to boarding and was pleasantly surprised not to have any complaints whatsoever. You can't please everyone all the time I guess or people are just too demanding and disrespectful of the service industry. NCL is comparable to other cruise ships I've been on and I will definitely cruise with them again.

My agent booked excursions for me and also arranged a rental car. No issues or problems with either.

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone considering this type of vacation.

sandyMississauga(Canada)'s Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 8098

Compact but well maintained. Balcony is always a plus

sandyMississauga(Canada)