3. Adventure of the Seas
STAFF Many of the staff unfriendly, and not helpful or not willing to help. Never answered phones when calling because of long lines at the customer service desk. I have never seem so many employees not willing or able to make a simple decision. I am not a needy person. I own a business and thought about if this was my business. Except for the states room personnel, all employees; food, managers, service, etc., seem to be unhappy and clearly it affected their jobs. It is clear that giving tips automatically has hurt the service on these cruises. INTERNET Internet worthless. They print material saying fastest internet at sea (Voom). Did not work two days, completely down, struggled to load a simple web page, and instead of refunding paying customers for the days not working, hours in line to negotiate refund for lost days. Employee handling my refund looked around to see if any other customers were looking to show me what he was taking off my bill. They clearly did not want to do the right thing and simply refund their customers for something they paid for and did not get. I spent at least two hours on the first day trying to credit a stupid credit that should have been given in the first place. The second time the internet went down, the line as two hours long for the same damn thing. I call the service desk and said I would not stand in line. They said someone would call me back. I said the last time it took two days. I told the service person to call themselves and give me the refund. I received the refund several days after the cruise. DINING We purchased upscale dining. Employee setting times had not clue what he was doing. Arrived at Izumi for a 7:15 reservation at 6:50. Nobody in restaurant and they would not seat us until 7:10. Ordered at 7:30 after asking to be helped and left the restaurant at 8:10, no food, late for show. Employees eating there sat down after us, ate, and left withing 20 minutes. Manager threw the server under the bus and blamed him and our complicated order (we ordered off the menu) as the reason for the mess. After the show we decided to eat at 10 PM at Johnny Rockets. They charged is $12.00 per person. After many, many conversation with the manager, hours wasted, they finally refunded the Johnny Rockets and our up-charge for the fine dining. Food was good at the other two restaurants, but the menu never changed. Just go once or twice and not purchase every night. Moral of the story, find another cruise line!

Worst Cruise Trip Ever

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by lolsen94

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
STAFF

INTERNET

DINING

Moral of the story, find another cruise line!
lolsen94’s Full Rating Summary