3. Oosterdam
I have read reviews about the Oosterdam that she was old and worn out. I found just the opposite, we sailed on Nov. 10-17, 2018 and found the ship was Premo! the food was Premo! the crew was Premo! everything about the trip was great. We got upgraded to the Pinnacle Suite, that cabin was over-the-top, WOW! All in All it was a great trip. We were given a personal escort to board the ship, and again given a personal escort to disembark the ship. We had access to a Concierge and the Neptune Lounge. We enjoyed the Crows Nest, and the two piano players in the Billboard Onboard were super, Also there was no smoking in the casino which was a great Perk. I enjoy the casino but on most ships you have to cut through the smoke to play the slots. We used to cruise with RCL, but their ships have gotten way too BIG, Holland America has the right sized ships. I would sail the Oosterdam again in a heart beat.

Oosterdam was great

nohebes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Pinnacle Penthouse Verandah Suite
Cabin PS 7045
What can I say---It was awesome!
Rotterdam Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins