3. Norwegian Dawn
I spoke with people at the ports we landed at who were on different ships and their time at the ports were much shorter than NCL, I feel NCL gave us longer port days. Everyone on the ship that works there go above and beyond to make sure you have the best cruise. The staff was extremely friendly and they would go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Entertainment was good, I enjoyed the different activities throughout the day, we would meet in the Atrium or Gatsby's to play trivia games. Personally, I found the pool deck too noisy. I prefer a quieter area to relax, but the other cruisers seemed to enjoy it. I also prefer to cruise when the kids are in school. There were not many children on this cruise due to school, those that were on it were all well behaved. It's just a preference I have to cruise with more adults than children.

Excellent itinerary, great cruise!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by JackieFinnegan

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

JackieFinnegan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11122
I was in room 11122 which is a mini-suite, I found that room to be noisy, it was right under the Garden Café and when people would move the chairs upstairs I could hear it, that was annoying (if the chairs were permanently installed it would have cut down on the noise,) The room was also too warm, could have had a better ac.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins