• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

visionfounder
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Family Oceanview Picture Window

My wife and I were on this cruise.We are both 71, this was our thirteenth cruise, fourth Norwegian. Four Carnival and five Disney. We typically cruise from Port Canaveral when cruising from Florida. Otherwise we have sailed from Honolulu, Seattle and Seaward. Never had significant problems at any port except Tampa.Stood in line with my bad feet over two hours to embark (Coast Guard blah blah blah). Stood in line for two hours to disembark (CBP blah blah blah). Perhaps it was the fault of the Coast Guard and CBP, bit I believe it is the responsibility of Norwegian to provide adequate facilities to embark and disembark.

The rest of the cruise was typical Norwegian, small cabins (O1), adequate food and good entertainment. Ate in Cagneys twice and Teppenyaki twice, they were both excellent.The production crew was great but they were under utilized, I think only 4 nights (I don't count the variety of embarkation night). Divas 3 was pretty good as well as the aerial gymnasts. The service was very good. Ports and excursions were usual.

Family Oceanview Picture Window

Cabin O1

Small. Dirty windows.

Also cruised from Charleston.

1 Helpful Vote