There are many reviews of this poor cruise already posted. I support the information and analysis and conclusions reached by the reviewers as well as information and analysis in the current thread on the current Oceania board. While new to CC (thanks to my TA), I am not new to cruising across many brands. This was my 3rd and last Oceania cruise. My concerns are: 1) Oceania management anti customer first attitude - as reviewers have stated, no attempt was made to reinstate ports or find another port from the many cruise friendly ports along the Mexican and Central American pacific coast. Apparently they made the decision to kill ports 7 days before reaching the Baja and the tropical storm, Bottom line, we passed the Baja a day and a bit after the storm left the area. As others have noted, so we lost 3 days of ports but only were delayed 1 day in San Diego (a port swap from Cabo). Really? For 4 days be plodded along slowly - no attempt was made to speed up to get to a replacement port. They had the nerve to show up at 3 pm in Puntarenas Costa Rica which was 2 hours before dark. I heard an officer say to another that they had to get staff off for training in Miami. Ah, the real reason they showed up there. Bottom line, Oceania did not care about providing replacement ports because they already had our $ and frankly I believe they thought we were all sheep accepting Oceania's claim to fame. They have found out differently. The Oceania arrogance is the main reason why I will not patronize Oceania again. 2) The harassment and threats to guests. Thankfully I was not one of them, but I did hear comments from others about the situation. Not acceptable Oceania. 3) Regatta has a dubious mechanical history. I should have done more investigation on the history of this ship. It is not a pretty history. On the cruise before ours, the ship missed Juneau and lost power. On this trip, there were flickering lights, short power outages, toilets not working. I will check out the track record of any future ship before I book. 4) Food decline. The new menus reduced the choice and quality of food offerings. The food in the GDR was no better than my last Celebrity MDR experience. The food in the Terrace was a step down as well, granted they do have grilled lobster etc but that hardly makes up for the limited buffet. I have to say the food on this trip had little to no taste and I quickly lost interest in eating. The table side caesar salad in Toscanna was bland and of middling quality. The hard working staff were outstanding as usual. The overall atmosphere on this cruise was one of irritation and distrust - this did not go away and was overt on the last day when cruise comments were being prepared. In my many cruises, I have never heard a passenger load speak with such hostility towards the cruise line. There are many choices in the world of cruising so I will move my cruise business to a different cruise line. I will not speak highly of Oceania in the future.

Oceania & Regatta Delivered Poor Product

Regatta Cruise Review by Doubt It

There are many reviews of this poor cruise already posted.

While new to CC (thanks to my TA), I am not new to cruising across many brands.

This was my 3rd and last Oceania cruise.

My concerns are:

The hard working staff were outstanding as usual.

Doubt It’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Regatta price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1 7043
The cabin and bathroom size are a joke for any cruise line these days let alone a so called premium cruise line.

The ship is 20+ years and everything needs replacement which I understand is planned.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins