3. Majestic Princess
I have never cruised before so I really did not know what to expect. But I must say I was bitterly disappointed. The entertainment I feel was really for people in walkers. It was the battle of the walking frames and go go mobiles. Staff were fantastic, cabin was lovely. I probably would not recommend this cruise to anyone under the age of 80. The maintenance of this ship was a joke. Every day on the deck they were painting with toxic varnish which gave me a chest infection as I am sensitive to fumes. They also closed the pool on the first warm day to re paint it. I went up to the deck for a swim to find there was no pool available that day. The next day it was open so I jumped in and got toxic pool paint all over my feet and hands. This paint was then all over the soles of my new shoes. I would not recommend this cruise to young people or to people with allergies. I had to wait for someone to toast my gluten free bread every morning which took at least a half hour and would also have to wait for that staff member to come back to get my toast out of the toaster and hand to me as we could not reach the toaster. One morning I had to go find someone to pass me my toast that had gone cold. I was fed a desert that was made on lactose free milk when I had told them I am strictly no dairy so was sick that night. Wow I could go on forever on how horrible this cruise was.

Most boring cruise ever

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by nikkicooreia

Wow I could go on forever on how horrible this cruise was.
nikkicooreia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID D223
Cabin was fantastic, very comfortable bed
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins