• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Normally we cruise Carnival and we'll go back to them. The Steakhouse, Cagney's was great and we enjoyed the buffet but we we're surprised by all of the extra charges , the Ice Bar, the Salt room and I had to purchase 3 unlimited Arcade packages even though my granddaughter was the only one to use it, I was surprised to find out that she could only use a few of the games with the package, this was not mentioned when I purchased it.

The pool space was also a disappointment it was very crowded, very little space for dancing . One of our days a sea the pool area was very crowded, but that didn't stop a few of the "ladies" to put on a show by pulling their bathing suit tops up while some of the "classy" men took pictures. The staff didn't seem bothered by this. This behavior was very different from our Carnival Cruise trips. We did meet a lot of nice people, and the staff was nice. Our room steward, Ludwin was very good . And Bradley, (part of the cruise director staff ) was WONDERFUL !!!

Find a Norwegian Getaway Cruise from $429