3. MSC Divina
I believe you make the cruise/experience and the ship is there to enhance that experience. In this case MSC has some work to do if they want to attract a broader audience, especially the western cruiser. Ship is nice, but needs some modern touches. Staff/crew work hard and at times seemed like some areas were simply understaffed. Food was just average with little variety from day to day. With any cruise/vacation I keep my expectations set to average so that I’m not disappointed, in this case I’m glad I did. Good price for the number of days, but runner out of items and not addressing gaps will cost MSC repeat cruisers and those that want a new experience. We tried it and not sure if we would do it again. Will add that the shows were very good and the performers are a dedicated group! I would recommend this part of the cruise.

First time MSC

A-Team’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9193
Room creaked when ship moved.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins