3. Crown Princess
We took this cruise from Rome to Ft Lauderdale because it was a great price and I liked the stops. I wanted to see Barcelona. I was on my bucket list. It was quick and easy to get on but very slow getting off. I walk with a cane so I took a wheelchair which sped up the process. Our cabin E623 was obstructed view. It had plenty of space for 2.womens clothes. We took anytime dining and took a shared table. The service was sometimes slow but we always met interesting people. The night entertainment was outstanding with a show in the Explorers Lounge at 9 and the theater at 10. Daytime did not have as many discovery talks. Mostly sales for jewelry and art. We started in Rome and went to Pisa/Florence ,Barcelona and Ponte Delgado. We were suppose to stop at Toulon but the water was rough.

Transatlantic cruise

Crown Princess Cruise Review by jaredkira

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

jaredkira’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV e623
It was fine and easy to reach the dining areas. Lots of room for clothing. No couch but one chair at the desk.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins