3. Celebrity Summit
A surprise get together for my aunt. A great week being looked after by the staff who treated us like family. We sailed out and back to San Juan The ship was extremely well maintained. We stayed in concierge class 8095 and it really was wow on the service. I would highly recommend this, the little perks make you feel special. Such a great ship. Fab evening entertainment loved the shows with such variation. The silent disco was such fun. Make sure you take your headphones off and spend a few moments watching everyone it is so funny. The games get everyone involved loved the Majority Rules quiz. People have such a variety of answers to the questions, will be using this with the family at Xmas. Had dinner in the main dining room most nights the food was truly a culinary experience. Our waiting staff made us feel so special, anticipating our every need. The staff made the whole dining experience an event we will never forget. To sum up my experience when can I go again.

Family get together

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Fergy1

To sum up my experience when can I go again.
Fergy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8095
Lots of room. Afternoon treats lovely. Our steward couldn't do enough for us.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins