3. Carnival Glory
We enjoyed the Glory. Crew members were very friendly & helpful. This is a "Conquest" class ship, which means you are unable to go from forward to aft on a few of the decks, which is a bit confusing & inconvenient. Food service & quality were excellent. Entertainment was a bit sparse. I was disappointed that CCL has decided to charge $ for cranberry juice at breakfast, also disappointed that CCL no longer had a future cruise agent on board. We are Platinum guests, which means we should have gotten 3 bags of laundry each on a 7 day, done for free. But no laundry bags were in our cabin & when I requested bags, I only received one, having to ask for the 2nd one. I was never offered anymore, this was a bit disappointing. Perhaps part of CCL's cutbacks. We had rain for 2 out of our 4 ports, a bit disappointing, but of course not the fault of CCL This was a premier cruise, so the casino was always packed. Machines were generous on the 1st couple of days, very tight the last couple of days. Casino was even open on a couple of port days, which was surprising to me.

Great ship, bad weather

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Banditswife

We enjoyed the Glory. Crew members were very friendly & helpful.

Food service & quality were excellent. Entertainment was a bit sparse.

Banditswife’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6358
Our cabin was clean & adequate in space. We were just a few steps from mid ship elevator which was convenient for us, no elevator noise that I recall. Balcony is a bit small, but adequate. Closet/storage space was good. There was a slight problem with the plumbing on our 1st day out, but it was corrected on the 2nd or 3rd day. Just slow draining in the sink & shower. TV was a nice flat screen. Typical plastic sofa, but with an additional upholstered arm chair. Only one electrical outlet.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins