3. Royal Princess
Liked the itinerary. Had been to the Caribbean, but not to the ABC islands. The cruise exceeded my expectations. Pros: Cruise director. Matt O. Oh my gosh, he was so entertaining, one of the most energetic,entertaining folks I have ever met. He was everywhere. He taught dance lessons, exceeded shows, games indoor and out. And he was so funny, just watching and listening to him was entertainment. Liked the games available. Liked movies under the stars Loved the comedian Scott. Food was great. We had Anytime dining and only had to wait form20 minutes, once. And they gave us a beeper, so we waited nearby and listened to music as we waited The band STATIC. Was phenomenal. The girl and guy singer are great voices and audience participation, they danced with the folks listening to their music. Time in ports was perfect. Cons Pushing wine tasting Smoky casino. 9though I hardly gamble, I did not this time because of the smoke).

A great girl get together

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Westkytraveler

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Pros:

Liked the games available.

Liked movies under the stars

Loved the comedian Scott.

Time in ports was perfect.

Cons

Pushing wine tasting

Westkytraveler’s Full Rating Summary