3. Norwegian Sun
Wanted to see Panama Canal and this cruise was just perfect. The Panama canal was just awesome. Swimming with the dolphins was just the best time. Overall this was the best cruise I have taken. The crew were very helpful. The cabin was kept clean and inviting. Food was fabulous. Loved the Bistro. Friendly people. Would chose NCL for all my cruising vacation. I traveled with many friends and never had a problem being seated in restaurants. The food served was hot and delicious. Only went to one show and it was great. Very talented staff. You can sense how the staff likes there jobs as they were happy and helpful Will only cruise Norwegian in the future. I've been to Bermuda and Hawaii a number of times and will always use Norwegian. Always have great excursions. Overall I loved this cruise. I got to see may great places, one of which was the Panama Canal in a ferry. What a wonderful way to see the workings of the canal close up. Very happy camper here!

Just wonderful!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by karencalo

karencalo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 6301
Didn't spend much time there but was great.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins